Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!

Yep. Four Joys! As of right now there are four followers to our little creations. You each have brought shrieks of excitement and squeals of happiness. Thanks for coming along. Love that there are others out there enjoying this craziness. As I am creating this digital creation, which is not my usual medium, my brain is getting twisted in all sorts of new ways. Usually I am tearing paper, cutting, glittering and scampering around my craftroom as I look at the creation from all different angles. This sitting with a computer on my lap is a new concept...and you have to drink a lot of hot chocolate and nibble on 'elf' food while loading pictures. Please hang with me as I play with backgrounds and fonts and colors. Let me know what you think of experiments I try out.
Enjoy a cup a coffee from Bloomington's Coffeehound with me as you explore our kitchen table creations. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by our kitchen table! Leave us a comment!