Saturday, December 18, 2010

Special Delivery

Today I delivered an order to a friend's door. If you live in the Bloomington/Normal area I can deliver until Christmas Eve. Friends in Belton, I can deliver by the New Year! What a fun experience this has been! Maybe this delivery of presents and cards will be the next part in the adventure. Who knows?!


I have made so many of these naughty signs this year. The little piece of coal and fact that this a chalkboard (you can add names and erase them) are perfect for those who make Santa's naughty list! Each are just slightly different and I can't make any two exactly the same. Check out the metamorphosis of a book cover (coming as Sunday's post)!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...this is too cute. Looks like our dog Annie. Thanks for your comment on my coffee table post. I couldn't email you back, because your comments are set to "No Reply". If you ever want to change it, you can go to my blog and under my Labels is a section called "No Reply"
    Take care,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by our kitchen table! Leave us a comment!